Best rules of success by Eric Thomas
Eric Thomas. He is one of the best motivational speakers in the world. He has motivated many people to succeed. You too can follow the path. Eric Thomas is an Author, Motivational Speaker, Mentor, Activist, Educator, and Minister.
Here are my top 11 Inspirational quotes and rules of Success.
“When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.” – Eric Thomas
“Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you’re not”
“Pain is temporary. It may last for a minute, or an hour or a day, or even a year. But eventually, it will subside. And something else takes its place. If I quit, however, it will last forever”
“Things change for the better when we take responsibility for our own thoughts, decisions, and actions” – Eric Thomas
“The most important thing is this: To be able at any moment, to sacrifice what you are, for what you will become!” – Eric Thomas
“Both desire and imagination are stored in the mind of the individual and when stretched, both have the potential to position a person for greatness” – Eric Thomas
“I’m not the smartest. But you will not outwork me! I wake up every morning at 3 o’clock!”
“What you envision in your mind, how you see yourself, and how you envision the world around you is of great importance because those things become your focus” – Eric Thomas
“Like for real, you can start from the bottom, and by the grace of God, work your way all the way up to the top man.” – Eric Thomas
“Don’t make a habit out of choosing what feels good over what’s actually good for you”
“Most of you don’t want success as much as you want to sleep!”
“Stop the blame game. Stop! Stop looking out the window and look in the mirror!”
My Best top 7 Rules of Life Sucess from Eric Thomas
- Know what you want in your life, business, relationship, marriage, and finances. Once you know it, spend the rest of your life doing it. Don’t make excuses.
- Work on your gift. No one is going to work on your gift unless you do it. Go out and create your future.
- No excuses. No one owes you an explanation, always look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself you let you down. Don’t complain no one owes you anything.
- Upgrade your values. If you want to be great, upgrade your standards and values.
- You reap what you saw. We all have 24 hours like everyone else. You can either make or break your life with those hours.
- Know your “WHY?”. You should have a reason and purpose as to why you want that what you want. Why do you wake up at 3:00 am in the morning? Why are you spending 18 hours working? What is your motivation?
- Have boundaries. When you are working on your goals, avoid all the distractions. No Tv, no Instagram, no Facebook, no phone calls, just work!
Don’t judge your destiny based on your current situation. If it is possible for some, it is also possible for you. There are so many other people in the world who want the same thing as you. They are not sleeping to achieve it. So you cannot afford to have excuses not to give it all. We don’t get what we want; we get what we have to have.
When you are complaining about your job and your boss, or if you are not waking up on time, just know there are a 15-year-old working 18 hours a day to be as successful as you want.
Be willing to give up sleep and stop complaining to succeed!
Leave a comment below with your best lessons from Eric Thomas.
Go ahead and do it. Make it work now. Create your life.