Job opening for Article writers in Kenya
Table of Contents
Are you looking for a freelance job? Are you a content creator based in Kenya? Do you have experience writing creative and engaging articles or blog posts? Are you self driven and able to work within deadlines?
If yes, there is a job opening for you. Bilichi Kenya is looking for article writers for their website. The candidate should be able to submit fresh and engaging blog articles on a timely basis. See below the job requirements and how to apply.
Bilichi Kenya lists the top ten people, places, businesses, and companies in Kenya and the best in Africa. This helps people make decisions on who to follow and businesses to engage with. We create content for top ten lists in Kenya and Africa. We craft content for all industries from Real Estate to Entertainment, Banking to Transport, Technology to Agriculture and more.
- This is a freelance gig. However, there is a possibility of a long-term contract.
- Create SEO Friendly Web Blog Post and articles on “Top Ten Lists”.
- Use proof-reading to check the content before it is published.
- Submit plagiarism free content for Bilichi Kenya
- Good proof-reading skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to Work well independently
- Time management skills
- Great in collaboration
- Love to hustle and work with deadlines
- Self-taught learner willing to read and keep up-to-date on technological changes and how they could be used by Bilichi Kenya
Desirable Qualifications and Added advantages
- Digital marketing experience and training.
- Experience with Grammar tools and Plagiarism Checkers
- An experience in developing email marketing campaigns will be an added advantage
- An understanding of SEO best practices,
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, WebMaster tools, and their importance
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and structure work schedules.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
How to Apply
Apply by visiting Bilichi Kenya Job Advertisement Page.
No deadline for applications until we find the right people.